When winter is around the corner, our wardrobe bulks up. After all we need all those extra layers of clothing to add some warmth. But does this mean that we have to look like blobs? Absolutely not! With a few tweaks in your thinking first and your wardrobe next, you will soon be able to look hot and sexy even in the chilly months of winter.
First thing that comes to mind when you think winter is sweaters. Do you know how sexy sweaters can look when you wear them right? Actually wearing a sweater right can bring up the temperatures in more way than one. So do remember to stock up on sweaters in the right colors and fit for those winter months.
Next thing that comes to mind when it comes to warm clothing is leather. Leather is something that provides warmth and can look really good when you wear it right. What would you say if we showed you how so many women have worn leather to look and feel hot?
Another thing that can really be worked into winter fashions to look and feel hot, besides the two mentioned above is leggings. If you are looking for a source for how to wear leggings in different ways, then you can find it here.
Now that we have looked at some items of the winter wardrobe that can make you look really hot and sexy, here are some ideas for complete outfits:
- A tuxedo jacket to make it rock: Instead of bundling yourself in layers that make you look bulky, wear a nicely fitted tuxedo jacket along with well fitting trousers and a tight sweater beneath.
- Add fur to heat up the look: Some faux fur can really up your hottiness factor whether it is on the collar, scarf or shrug.
- An overcoat that pulls things together: To make a fashion statement, work at finding and customizing an overcoat with some funky embellishments and fabrics.
- Go wild with colors: Just because it is dull and dark outside does not mean that you have to dress that way too. Put together the most unusual mix of bright colors in your apparel to make it work.
- Thigh length boots take fashion high: When it comes to winters, covering the feet is important for overall warmth. Then why no knee length boots to make that woolen skirt look great along with that tight sweater.
- Go for red to keep things red hot: There is nothing like a dash of that hot red color in the outfit to make things light up at once. Add a dash of red in some form to your ensemble.
- Black is back: While wearing dull old black color may seem like something dull, you can jazz it up by adding some textures to the outfit in the form of fringes, leather, braiding and other things.
- Chill out with that down filled jacket: On weekends go casual and wear those tight jeans along with a warm sweater and top it off with that puffed jacket. Add the nice sexy touches in your makeup and the accessories that you carry.
- Warm warm white: We know winter and white seems like an odd combination. But you can make it work with a warm shade of off white along with some touches of gold.
- Leather is cool and hot: Just bring out those leather pants, contrast them with a nice top, wear that leather jacket and top the look with high heels. All you need now is the head gear to keep you looking and feeling sizzling hot.
- The knit is in: A knitted outfit with a cute top and a nice scarf is great when done in the right color combinations. Stay warm and look sexy.