Everyone is aware that working out will make you sweat. Women who are into such physical activities often ask themselves if it is really necessary to get their hair done in an appealing style if it is anyway going to become sweat. With this train of thought in mind, they would pull their hair back into a tight knot that would be as painful to look at as it would feel.
Being on the path of fitness does not mean that you have let your hair take a beating. In fact you will find that are many hairstyles that are cool to look at, simple to pull off, very neat and will look appealing too. Another thing for looking good while working out apart from the cute hairdos given here, is to also add some earrings and some minimum makeup along with good work out clothes.
Cute Hairstyle For Gym
Short hair: While shorter hair is seen as convenient, it could be a big hassle while you work out by going all awry and poking out all angles. To prevent this from happening, you can:
- Use bobby pins to keep longer bangs in shape. This is a very simple yet effective way of keeping your hair in check.
- You can also add to the cuteness of the look by going in for clips that are cutesy and go with your outfit.
- Apply some texturizing liquid to make your hair obedient. Either spikes or a casual coif would work as you work out. This will make sure that the hair stays put even during the most strenuous of workouts.
- Hold your hair back neatly with a headband, this looks cute in a sporty kind of way. The headband also comes in hand in keeping the sweat from trickling down the face by absorbing it.
Medium length: This can both be a curse and a blessing as if it is not a length for a ponytail you end up with hair that is all over the place. You can try:
- A side swept braid in French style with a bun. This is doable with medium length hair, keeps hair neat and looks adorable. Just French braid your hair on one side and end it by creating a messy bun which you can keep in place with pins.
- Untidy but cute looking ponytail or bun on the side will keep the hair from sticking on sweaty neck and also keep the hair looking neat. You can soften the look with a few tendrils loose to frame your face. Do this by not brushing your hair but by combing it with fingers to get the truly untidy look.
- Wear a bun that is volumized instead of plain old ponytail. It is simple enough to do, tie your hair back in a ponytail and as you pull the hair through the elastic create a bump. This looks really cute and is very practical for working out.
Long hair: Hair that is longer offers more possibilities than shorter hair but can also become heavy. You can try:
- Loose braid that is easy and loose on the side of your head. Simple braid the hair along the side keeping it looses enough to soften and frame your hair. You can also turn the plaited hair into a cool looking bun. The addition of clips and cute accessories will make it look prettier.
- You can create fishtail pony that will look intricate and keep things cool. Make sure that you know how to do this so that you can achieve the desired effect. Both the tighter and looser style look equally good.
- Simply gather all the hair and twist around to create a topknot on the top of the head. If hair is lengthy, you can even braid it and secure it on top of the head neatly. In this too you can add some tendrils for a better look and depending on your convenience tie the knot neat and tight or loose and slightly untidy.
- You can also braid your hair into loose pigtail by dividing them into two portions. This is really cool while working out and will also look really cute You can play around with how much length you want to braid them and what clips you want to use.
- Wearing a ponytail is not a very original idea but it is easy and convenient. And you can add some style twists that include:
- Adding volume to crown
- Making a irregular pony tail
- Finger combing for a messy look
- Teasing the hair out
- Adding curls on the side of face
- Wear a ponytail with hair parting.