When it comes to fashion one thing that has been part of the fashion scene since it has arrived is the jeans. It continues to be a part of fashion today and we are sure and also wish that it is part of the future fashion scene too. Why are jeans so hot? Because they work! They are comfortable (most of the times) they look cool and they look hot too. Plus almost every woman looks good in jeans as long as they are able to pick the style that looks good on them.
Here we talk about 27 ways you can wear jeans and rock:
- Ever wondered how to rock those boyfriend jeans like others? Try it, it works.
- Jeans with T shirt – a classic combo.
- Loose jeans with tight top – cool and casual.
- Dark jeans and white shirt makes it semi formal.
- Checked shirt tucked into jeans.
- A loose shirt worn open over tight jeans and T shirt – warm and cute.
- Flowered top with jeans – ready for a date?.
- Leather jacket with jeans – Biker chic.
- Jeans with high boots – Senorita sassy!
- Cut off jeans to feel cool and raise the temperature of others.
- Faded and torn jeans for that bad girl look.
- Hippie chic with those jeans with flowers painted on them.
- Dungarees anyone? The denim way to go.
- Jeans and T shirt with that denim jacket – attagirl!
- Jeans and sweater to make you warm, cozy and cute.
- Combing the beach with mid length jeans while others look at you.
- Tight tight jeans to show off that you work out.
- Jeans with suspenders to go with the flow.
- Jeans with that shirt ends tied up to show off your midriff – always hot and a head turner.
- If you are thinking of ways to wear mint jeans, there is one way to do that; wear them!.
- Go with colored jeans to bring spring into winter.
- Wonder how to look beautiful and sexy wearing jeans – then try a noodle strap top!
- Jeans with heels to make those legs look really looong.
- Checked shirt tucked into a pair of jeans and belted looks sexy in a subdued way.
- Black jeans work too… sometimes too well.
- Jeans with cutoff top looks good if you have the abs to go with it.
- White jeans make you look classy in a cool and hip kind of way
While jeans can be worn by women of all shapes, sizes and heights, the key to getting the jeans look right is to find the fit and style that works on you. While fashions do keep changing with the style of jeans changing from flared to narrow to baggy and more, all these styles may not work on all women. Most women who claim that they do not look good in jeans do so because they have not really tried to find the style that works on them.
To get the style right, follow some of the hints given here:
- Baggy jeans do not look good on women who are fleshy
- Skinny jeans need to be adapted to your body type with the right kind of top
- Flared jeans may make a shorter woman look shorter so try and limit the flare
- The length of the top needs to be chosen with care keeping in mind age, fat in the abs area and also the style of jeans
- Jeans look better on you when you carry them off confidently