When it comes to piercings there are simply two types of people; those who love them and those who don’t. Once you are into piercing of various body parts, there is always the temptation to go to the next level and get more. By piercings, we are not just talking about run of the mill stuff but serious body piercings that are a niche by themselves. If you are looking for more conventional inputs then you should look at know your earrings – a guide on different kinds. However, body piercings are not the same and they are definitely not for the faint of heart!
Read about Different Types of Piercings below and chose which could be perfect for you. Must read about Piercings Care Tips.
Different Types of Ear Piercings: This is probably the most accepted and most popular. Earlobes could be pierced in different ways and different earrings are worn. Some are deliberately elongated using bigger earrings for this express purpose. Healing process is relatively easy to deal with considering the location of the piercing.
• Ear’s cavity lock: typically, a piercing is carried out using flap needles for a little range piercing.
• Industrial: This variety of piercing consists of any two holes linked to one jewelry.
• Tragus: This is usually piercing done of the tiny bit of skin on the outer side of the skin, across the ear cavity.
• Anti tragus: This method piercing is on the inside of the ear’s cartilage to wear a piece of jewelry
Eyebrow piercing: An Eyebrow piercing is as the name suggests just on the brow. As this type of piercing may take a while to heal, fewer people are going for it. It is also likely to snag of clothing and hair making a difficult task to maintain. This type of piercing gained popularity with many singers getting it.
Another type of piercing that became popular in the anti-eyebrow piercing that is below the eye on the upper part of the cheek.
Piercing of the Nasal area
This type of piercing is quite prevalent in the current times. Once again depending on how adventurous you are feeling you can get different parts of your nose pierced. Her are some of the best Aftercare Tips for Nose Piercing.
The different types of nose piercings include –
• The bridge: This works out to just below the eye level on the bridge of the nose.
• Nose tip: Usually on the upper part of the nostril
• Austin: Named after the person who first wore it, is a horizontal piercing on the tip of the nose.
• Nostril: A piercing is done one or both the nostrils to wear jewelry
• Septum: Piercing a hole between the nostrils
• Septril: Done on the lower side of the nose’s tip.